N-male to RP-TNC Female 15 ft Cable Assembly
- 1.30 LBS
RP-TNC Female to N-male 15 ft Cable Assembly
- This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
- See our mounts for antennas with N-female connectors.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-TNC male and N-female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), c oaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N and RP-TNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Antenna Cable Coax is double-shielded for low signal loss but is very flexible. It has a black PVC jacket.
- The cable-type is 200-series, which is equivalent to LMR-200 in quality
- Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter (attenuation) and flexibility as LMR200, and much less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower signal loss/better performance.
- Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Cable is very flexible/easily bendable coax.
- See comparison of 200-series to 100-series attenuation (signal loss).
The temperature range for operational use of this 200-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
The temperature range for operational use of these 400-series cable assemblies is as follows: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
RP-TNC female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-TNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- RP=Reverse Polarity. Gender of RP-TNC is counter-intuitive: Click for details .
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
N-male Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- The N-male connector has an interior rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- The N-male connector is knurled.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
ROHS & REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and adapters are in compliance regarding content of toxic materials restricted by RoHS 3 and REACH.