N-male To RP-SMA male Cable: 8-inch 10-in 1FT 14-in, 16-in 18-in 20-inch
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
- We stock many more RP-SMA-male to N-male cable options.
- This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
- See our mounts for antennas with N-female connectors.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA female and N-female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
We offer two options of thickness of cable (both are double-shielded, with a black jacket):
- The LMR-100-equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- The LMR-200 cable-type has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-100 and RG58.
- In both cases of coax types, the cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Double-shielding of both LMR-100 and LMR-200 enables low signal loss. Both are flexible/easily bendable (LMR-100 is more flexible/bendable). The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
- See comparison of attenuation (signal loss) for the coax options (100 and 200 series) (signal loss).
N-male Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- The N-male connector has an interior rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- The N-male connector is knurled.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity". The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- RP-SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
Our RP-SMA-male to N-male cable' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 GHz to 18 GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.