BNC male to RP-SMA male Adapter Connector 50 Ohm
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
- Related adapters: Adapters with BNC connectors
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA female and BNC female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and BNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards and applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
BNC: Round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity." The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
ROHS 3 and REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS 3 compliant and free of lead and other heavy metals.
BNC cables for Video and Audio are 75 Ohm: See our BNC cables for Video and Audio:
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
- All of our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.