BNC female to SMA female Adapter - Connector Joiner
- 0.07 LBS
- Allows interconnection of devices with SMA male and BNC male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
Compatibility with wireless protocols and applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
SMA female connectors: Characteristics
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
- SMA female Diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA female connector is also referred to as a "jack". It has a socket.
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
BNC is a round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.