BNC female to SMA female Adapter Connector Joiner 50 Ohm
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
BNC female to SMA female Adapter Connector
Adapter: SMA-female connector to BNC female: One end has an SMA-female connector and the other end has a BNC (female) connector.
- Allows interconnection of devices with SMA male and BNC male interfaces : Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, c oaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
Compatibility with wireless protocols and applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G, WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching , makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
SMA female connectors: Characteristics
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
- SMA female Diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA female connector is also referred to as a "jack". It has a socket.
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
BNC is a round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable : It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are from of heavy metals and compliant with RoHS and REACH.
BNC cables for Video and Audio are 75 Ohm: See our BNC cables for Video and Audio:
- BNC extension cables (75 Ohm): Male to Female for Video and Audio applications
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
BNC cables for wireless applications are 50 Ohm:
- See our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications
- All of our50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.