TNC male Right Angle to TNC female: 18 inch Extension Cable
- In stock
- 0.19 LBS
TNC male Right Angle to TNC female
TNC Female to TNC Male Right Angle: 18-inch extension antenna cable
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of this antenna cable coax translates into lower loss/better performance. Coax is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
TNC female (right angle) connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector. TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
COMPATIBILITY: RP-TNC male connector fits older LinkSys & Cisco wireless routers, as well as other items that have a RP-TNC jack/connector.
TNC male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-TNC male connector fits the jack on wireless routers, and the RP-TNC female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-TNC male connector: Most wireless antennas with an RP-TNC connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of TNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.