RP-TNC T-connector: Join 2 coaxial antenna cables to one connector
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
This RP-TNC T-connector has a male connector on a single-connection end, and has two female RP-TNC connectors: Enables connection of two antenna cables with RP-TNC (male) connectors. Expand your coverage or reception area by having two antennas instead of one.
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-TNC male and RP-TNC female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating for outdoor environments.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- High quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A.
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are from of heavy metals and compliant with RoHS and REACH.
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector. RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- Gender of RP-TNC connectors is counter intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads.
- RP-TNC male has threads on inside: Male connector has a pin and female connector has a socket.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
The One and Only
I needed this splitter to connect two antenna to one router post and after scouring the web I was told by another mfg that no one makes such a thing. Well, I finally found it at Data Alliance, received it quickly, installed in 30 seconds and all is wonderful.