Antenna 4G LTE Dual Band 4/6dBi 698-960/1710-2700MHz Omnidirectional w/ N-f Marine Grade
- In stock
- 2.64 LBS
Omni-Directional Multi-band Antenna
Omni-Directional Multi-band Antenna operates simultaneously in the 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz bands.
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHzISM Band . Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMAX frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
Ideal for 4G / 3G applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for outdoor applications, including marine environments , with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
Mount Options: See our mount options for antennas with an N-connector (Type-N connector)
- With & without the L-bracket mount: It can be mounted on the ceiling or surface of an enclosure.
- Can mount on a wall, side of an enclosure , on a fender, or other vertical object.
- If mounted on a locked enclosure , it cannot be removed by vandal / thief because the nut for the N-female connector is on the inside.
- Pole-mount with optional U-Bolts: Diameter of Installation Pole: Ø30 to Ø50mm
|Frequency range:||698-960/1710-2700 MHz|
|Gain in the 698-960 band:||4dBi|
|Gain in the 1710-2700MHz band:||6dBi|
|Horizontal Beam Width:||360°|
|Vertical Beam Width:||18°|
|Lighting protection:||Direct ground|
|Maximum power input:||100W|
|Dimensions:||Ø63×220mm (2.5x8.6 in)|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to 70C|
|Rated wind velocity:||60m/s|
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm) . N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive .
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types , and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition :
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass : The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.