Antenna 4G LTE Dual Band 4/6dBi 698-960/1710-2700MHz Omnidirectional w/ N-f Marine Grade
- 2.64 LBS
Omni-Directional Multi-band Antenna operates simultaneously in the 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz bands.
Ideal for 4G/ 3G applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for outdoor applications, including marine environments, with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
- With & without the L-bracket mount: It can be mounted on the ceiling or surface of an enclosure.
- Can mount on a wall, side of an enclosure, on a fender, or other vertical object.
- If mounted on a locked enclosure, it cannot be removed by vandal / thief because the nut for the N-female connector is on the inside.
- Pole-mount with optional U-Bolts: Diameter of Installation Pole: Ø30 to Ø50mm
N-female (using the industry standard NMO mounting socket, which mates with all Laird magnetic, trunk lid and hole mount configurations). N-female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-female is nickel-plated: Rustproof and resistant to corrosion.
- Frequency range: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
- Impedance: 50O
- VSWR: <1.5
- Gain in the 698-960 band: 4dBi
- Gain in the 1710-2700MHz band: 6dBi
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beam Width: 360
- Vertical Beam Width: 18 degrees
- Lighting protection: Direct ground
- Maximum power input: 100W
- Dimensions: Ø63×220mm
- Weight: 1.2KG
- Housing material: Fiberglass
- Operating temperature: -40C to 70C
- Rated wind velocity: 60m/s