Antenna 4G LTE Dual Band 698-960/1710-2700MHz Omnidirectional 3dBi w/ N-female
- In stock
- 0.42 LBS
Omni-Directional Multi-band Antenna
Omni-Directional Multi-band Antenna operates simultaneously in the 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz bands.
Ideal for 4G/3G applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
Connector options: Flexible:
- N-female connector: The antenna version on this page has an N-female connector.
- SMA-female: See version of this antenna with an SMA-female connector and a through-hole mount
- NMO interface: If you will need an NMO through-hole mount and will connect this antenna to an SMA-female connector, these cables to SMA-male connector (various length options): These cables to SMA-male have an NMO interface that fits this antenna's NMO interface.
- Other connector & cable options: The NMO interface on this antenna enables us to easily connect a cable to any connector type: For large orders, we can customize a solution that will include a discount.
- Version with the L-bracket mount:
- Can mount on a wall, side of an enclosure, on a fender, or other vertical object.
- If mounted on a locked enclosure, it cannot be removed by vandal / thief because the nut for the N-female connector is on the inside.
- Version without the L-bracket: Can be mounted on the roof, ceiling or surface of an enclosure.
- Through-hole mount (included): The N-female connector has a nut and bulkhead so that you can mount the antenna through a hole, such as on the roof of a vehicle an enclosure.
- NMO interface for through-hole mount: These cables to SMA-male have an NMO interface that fits this antenna's NMO interface.
- See our wide selection of mounts for antennas with N-female connectors, which include wall mounts and pole mounts.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMAX frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Frequency range:||698-960/1710-2700 MHz|
|Lighting protection:||Direct ground|
|Maximum power input-watt:||30W|
|Housing material:||ABS. The flame class of this ABS material is HB.|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details:
- Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types , and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Marine antenna: This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that use this antenna for marine use , find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.