Antenna 4G GSM LTE Dual Band 698-960/1710-2700MHz Omnidirectional 3dBi w/ N-female
- 0.42 LBS
Omni-Directional Multi-band Antenna operates simultaneously in the 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz bands.
Ideal for 4G/3G applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- See optional mount options among the photos on this page, all of which can be customized regarding the cable and connector:
- Magnetic mounts: Large and small options, including triple magnetic mount
- Trunk mount
- This antenna has an NMO interface at the base, which enables all of the magnetic mount options, trunk mount, and through-hole mount to cable with connector.
- Version without the L-bracket: Can be mounted on the roof, ceiling or surface of an enclosure.
- Version with the L-bracket mount:
- Frequency range: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: <2.5
- Gain: 0-3dBi
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: vertical
- Lighting protection: direct ground
- Maximum power input-watt: 30W
- Dimensions: Height: 90mm (3.54 inch) Diameter: Ø39.5mm (1.56 inch)
- Housing material: ABS
- ROHS 3 Compliant
UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
- Functionally identical to Laird TRA6927M3PB-001 3G/4G multi-band phantom antenna
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- N is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.