Antenna: 2.4GHz 5dBi Weatherproof IP67. Cable to RP-SMA or U.FL. Thru-Hole Mount
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread.
- Largest diameter: 78mm
- Smallest diameter of antenna body: 63mm
- Depth (or height): 23mm.
- Diameter of through-hole mount: 11/16 inch (17mm) including outer part of threads.
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength.Screw mount
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Linear polarized, it is suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
- Directional, direct connect antenna tuned to perform on 2.4GHz networks.
Suitable and compliant for all the above applications because of this antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear.Waterproof: Totally sealed IP67 casing, with rubber seal gasket to prevent risk of water ingress.
|Technology:||WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth/ ZigBee|
|Frequency:||2.4GHz to 2.5GHz (2400MHz to 2500MHz)|
|Cable:||LMR-100 - 2 meter cable (double-shielded for minimal signal loss).|
|Directional:||Radiates and receives signal primarily in the direction in which the antenna is pointed. This helps eliminate signal noise, which enables stronger and better signal quality in the desired direction.|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connector is also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors:
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.