Antenna: 2.4GHz 5dBi Weatherproof IP67. Cable to RP-SMA or U.FL. Thru-Hole Mount
- 0.20 LBS
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread.
- Largest diameter: 78mm
- Smallest diameter of antenna body: 63mm
- Depth (or height): 23mm.
- Diameter of through-hole mount: 11/16 inch (17mm) including outer part of threads.
- Technology: WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth/ ZigBee
- Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz (2400MHz to 2500MHz)
- Gain: 5 dBi
- VSWR: < 1.8
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Style: Puck
- Connector: RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)
- Type: LMR-100 equivalent cable, double-shielded for minimal signal loss.
- Cable Length: 2 meter cable to RP-SMA-male connector. We can make the cable the length of your choice for special orders of 20 or more.
- Custom cable lengths and alternative connector types can be supplied for volume requirements.
- Directional: Radiates and receives signal primarily in the direction in which the antenna is pointed. This helps eliminate signal noise, which enables stronger and better signal quality in the desired direction.
This antenna was formerly known as Tango 23 / Tango23
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them. Commonly used in WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations. Can be used with most modern day WiFi modems such as NetGear and TP-link that operate on the traditional 2.4GHz.