Antenna 900MHz GSM 3dBi Weatherproof. Cable to SMA or RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Mount
- 0.20 LBS
Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antenna
Cable Length: Black version has a 1 meter cable and white version has a 2FT cable.
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread.
- Waterproof: Totally sealed.
- Largest diameter: 78mm
- Smallest diameter of antenna body: 63mm
- Depth (or height): 23mm.
- Technology: GSM
- Diameter of through-hole mount: 11/16 inch (17mm) including outer part of threads.
- Frequency: 860-960MHz, with 910 being the mid-point/average of the range.
- Gain: 3 dBi
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Style: Puck
- Connector: RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)
- ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
- Directional: Radiates and receives signal primarily in the direction in which the antenna is pointed. This helps eliminate signal noise, which enables stronger and better signal quality in the desired direction.
- Type: LMR-100 equivalent cable, double-shielded for minimal signal loss. Rated for outdoor use and suitable for indoor use.
- The cable terminates with a RP-SMA-male connector. We can make the cable the length of your choice for special orders of 30 or more.
- Custom cable lengths and alternative connector types can be supplied for volume requirements.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- 3G / GSM: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon.
- ISM in the 900-960MHz frequency band.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS)
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them. Commonly used in WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations. Can be used with most modern day WiFi modems such as NetGear and TP-link that operate on the traditional 2.4GHz.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
Related Products & Tech Help Pages:
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector.
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types.
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax