Antenna 900MHz 3dBi Weatherproof. Cable to SMA or RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Mount
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
Antenna 900MHz 3dBi Weatherproof
Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antenna
Cable Length: Black version has a 1 meter cable.
The white version is by special order only, for orders of qty 100 or more. We can customize the cable-length and connector type, for large orders
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHzISM Band . Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- The directional beam radiates forward from the face of the antenna.
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them. Commonly used in WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations. Can be used with most modern day WiFi modems such as NetGear and TP-link that operate on the traditional 2.4GHz.
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread.
|Frequency:||860-960MHz, with 910 being the mid-point/average of the range.|
|Cable:||LMR-100 equivalent cable, double-shielded for minimal signal loss. Rated for outdoor use and suitable for indoor use.|
|Radiation Type:||Directional: Radiates and receives signal primarily in the direction in which the antenna is pointed. This helps eliminate signal noise, which enables stronger and better signal quality in the desired direction|
ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
Related Products & Tech Help Pages:
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector.
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types.
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.