Antenna 433MHz 2dBi Weatherproof Directional IP67. Cable to SMA. Thru-Hole Mount. VHF /UHF
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antenna
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread
- Largest diameter: 78mm
- Smallest diameter of antenna body: 63mm
- Depth (or height): 23mm.
- Diameter of through-hole mount: 11/16 inch (17mm) including outer part of threads.
Compact, puck shaped antenna for band 412-440 MHz: VHF / UHF frequency. Diameter of 80mm and height of 23mm, so this antenna will fit comfortably on to most surfaces. Commonly used for a host of applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.
- Technology: UHF
- Frequency: 412-440 MHz (center 433MHz)
- Gain: 2 dBi
- VSWR: 412-440 MHz <2.0. Center 433MHz <1.5
- Polarization: Linear Vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connector: SMA male
- Style: Puck
- LMR-100 equivalent
- Cable Length: 6-ft cable terminated with an SMA male connector. We can make the cable the length of your choice for special orders of 20 or more.
- Custom cable lengths and alternative connector types can be supplied for volume requirements.
- Temperature: -40 to +85 degrees Celcius
- Humidity: 40% to 95% RH
Write a Review