Antenna 433MHz 2dBi Weatherproof Directional IP67. Cable to SMA. Thru-Hole Mount. VHF /UHF
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
Antenna 433MHz 2dBi Weatherproof Directional IP67
433MHz 2dBi Weatherproof Directional IP67. Cable to SMA. Thru-Hole Mount. VHF /UHF
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength.
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications :
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 412-440 MHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at 2.0 , and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread
- Largest diameter: 78mm
- Smallest diameter of antenna body: 63mm
- Depth (or height): 23mm.
- Diameter of through-hole mount: 11/16 inch (17mm) including outer part of threads.
Compact, puck shaped antenna for band 412-440 MHz: VHF / UHF frequency. Diameter of 80mm and height of 23mm, so this antenna will fit comfortably on to most surfaces. Commonly used for a host of applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.
|VSWR:||412-440 MHz <2.0. Center 433MHz <1.5|
|Temperature:||-40 to +85 degrees Celcius|
|Humidity:||40% to 95% RH|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details: .
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads.
- RP-SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connector is also called a "jack."
- SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector .
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector (s).
- Composition of SMA male connectors :
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.