Antenna 5.1-5.8GHz 5dBi Directional Waterproof w/Screw Mount. Cable to RP-SMA Male
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antenna
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread.
- Diameter of through-hole mount: 17mm including outer part of threads (11/16 inch).
Waterproof: Totally sealed IP67 casing, with rubber seal gasket to prevent risk of water ingress.
Compact, puck shaped antenna for band 5.1 to 5.8GHz WiFi / WLAN frequencies. Diameter of 80mm and height of 23mm: This antenna will fit comfortably on to most surfaces. Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them. Commonly used in a host of 5GHz WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 5100~5800MHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 2.0 (lower VSWR is better), and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 5GHz Frequency Band: Suitable for 802.11ac WiFi and any other wireless application that uses the 5100 - 5800 GHz frequency band.
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in a laptop case.
Features & applications
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
|Color:||Black or White|
|Antenna's Cable:||Length 1-FT (30CM). LMR-100. (We can provide w/longer cable for special orders qty 20+)|
|Connector:||RP-SMA-male (we can provide other connector options for bulk orders)|
|Temperature:||-40 to +85 °C|
|Humidity:||40% to 95%|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connector is also called "jack."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors:
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.