N-male to DIN-Male, DIN-Female, mini-DIN-female Adapters
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.12 LBS
RF Adapters: DIN and mini-DIN to N-male
- Standard DIN (7/16) to N:
- 7/16 DIN female To N-type male (also known as DIN jack to N plug)
- 7/16 DIN-male To N-type male (also known as DIN plug to N plug)
- Mini-DIN (4.3/10) to N
- 4.3/10 Jack to N-type male (also known as mini-DIN jack to N plug)
- Allows interconnection of devices with N female to devices with DIN male or female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor applications.
Compatibility with wireless applications: This antenna cable adapter'srange of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
N-male Connector Characteristics and Details
N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas (most large antennas have an N-female connector).
- N is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
- The N-male connector is knurled.
Adapter materials composition
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated for low signal loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and adapters are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on heavy metals and other toxins
GENDER DETERMINATION: GENDER of FNE and Type-N IS COUNTER-INTUITIVE in two ways:
- The gender is referring to the coaxial-cable pins on the inside-not to the threads.
- FME female has threads on outside. FME male has threads on the inside.
- N male has threads on inside.
Write a Review