SMA-male To N-male Adapter
- 0.13 LBS
Adapter with SMA (male) connector and N (male) connector.
- Allows interconnection of devices with N-female connector and SMA male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless applications: This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), low broadband VSWR, and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
SMA male & female connectors: Characteristics
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
- SMA male and female Diameter:
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA female connector is also referred to as a "jack". It has a socket.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- N-male inside-diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm): This is the outer-diameter of N-female
- Our N-type connectors are rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
- The N (male) end of this adapter is knurled.
GENDER DETERMINATION: GENDER of SMA and N IS COUNTER-INTUITIVE: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the coaxial-cable pins on the inside-not to the threads.
- SMA female has threads on outside.
- N male has threads on inside.
Related Products Categories & Info: