RP-SMA male Right Angle To RP-SMA female straight: 20-inch 22" 2FT 30" 3FT 4FT 5FT 6FT
- 0.07 LBS
- We also have this cable in lengths ranging from 4-inch to 18-inch
- One end has an RP-SMA-male right-angle type connector, and the other end has an RP-SMA-female connector, regular straight type, and with bulkhead mount (nut and washer).
- The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174.
- This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
- The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- Recommended tightest bend radius is 1 inch (28mm).
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
RP-SMA male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-SMA male connector fits the jack on most WiFi routers, and the RP-SMA female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-SMA male connector: Most WiFi antennas with an RP-SMA connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.