RP-SMA male Right Angle To RP-SMA female straight: 20-inch 22" 2FT 30" 3FT 4FT 5FT 6FT
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Antenna Cable: RP-SMA Male Right-Angle To RP-SMA Female (regular straight type): Double-shielded cable.
- We also have this cable in lengths ranging from 4-inch to 18-inch
- One end has an RP-SMA-male right-angle type connector, and the other end has an RP-SMA-female connector, regular straight type, and with bulkhead mount (nut and washer).
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174.
- This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
- The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- Recommended tightest bend radius is 1 inch (28mm).
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
RP-SMA male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-SMA male connector fits the jack on most WiFi routers, and the RP-SMA female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-SMA male connector: Most WiFi antennas with an RP-SMA connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.