RP-SMA Extension Cable: 3FT: Male (Plug) to Female (Jack)
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
RP-SMA Male to Female Cable
RPSMA male to female Antenna Cable
- One end has a RP SMA male connector, and the other end has a RP SMA female connector with bulkhead nut & washer for mounting and weatherproofing.
- This cable is 1 meter long (3 feet 4 inches).
- Other lengths of our RP-SMA extension cables from inches to meters.
- Directory of other RP-SMA cable types
- The cable length stated in the length options is the length between the connectors.
- The connectors are straight RP-SMA-male and straight RP-SMA female connector with bulkhead.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable coax with black jacket.
We offer two options of thickness for this cable: Both are rated for outdoor use and suitable for indoor use.
- The 100-series coaxial cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
- The 200-series coaxial cable type is equivalent to LMR200: It has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-100 and RG58. Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR-200.
- See comparison of attenuation of 100-series and 200-series coax types (signal loss).
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of our cables: It translates into lower loss/better performance.
The temperature range for operational use of these cable assemblies are as follows:
- Cables with 100-series coax: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
- Cables with 200-series coax: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure
|The version of the RP-SMA female connector on the left has an embedded o-ring, together with a wider flange, for more secure protection against intrusion of water and/or dust and dirt. It is available for some cable versions on this page, and others by special order.
|The longer RP-SMA-female version (top in photo) has a 14.5mm threaded section. It is available for some cable versions on this page, and others by special order.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX, 5G: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR , and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables , makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
ROHS 3 and REACH: All of our antenna cables are compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH restrictions on content of lead, other heavy metals and toxic materials.
RP-SMA male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-SMA male connector fits the jack on most WiFi routers, and the RP-SMA female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-SMA male connector: Most WiFi antennas with an RP-SMA connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.
Ordered these for a customer and they were very pleased with them and ordered more.
Cable is as it was presented. But as a cautionary note, please make sure the connectors are what you need. Unfortunately what I needed was two ends with center pins, and opposite threadings, however I rushed the purchase and must now live with my mistake. Good luck!