N-type female To female Coupler Adapter w/O-ring Weatherproof Bulkhead
- In stock
- 0.13 LBS
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- Lower-cost gender-changer "coupler" for N-type cables: This version does not have a bulkhead or o-ring.
- The bulkhead and o-ring enable this adapter to be a weatherproof, through-hole mount on an enclosure port.
- One side has a "bulkhead," a bulkhead nut & washer, and O-ring which make this a Feed through Adapter and a Through-Hole Mount adapter.
- The black O-ring (included) makes a waterproof seal in the port of a enclosure or panel
- The side where the bulkhead & nut & washer is, has a flat element to prevent turning while inserted in the panel (known as "d hole")
- Enables connection / coupling of two Type-N male connectors: .
- Provides a water-tight seal with a IP68 waterproof rating, when installing in an enclosure port.
Both versions have these characteristics:
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Allows interconnection of devices with N male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor applications.
Compatibility with Wireless Applications: These antenna cable adapters' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas (most large antennas have an N-female connector).
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum. Both versions' impedance = 50 Ohms.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- Our N-type connectors are rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
Adapter materials composition:
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated for low signal loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
GENDER DETERMINATION: GENDER of N is counter-intuitive:
Please observe picture & note it is correct.
The gender is referring to the coaxial-cable pins on the inside-not to the threads.
- N female has threads on outside.
- N male has threads on inside.