N-Type Connector Magnetic-Base w/ 3 Meter RP-SMA Cable
- 0.10 LBS
Indoor & Outdoor Magnetic Mount for N-Type Antennas with 3-meter RP-SMA cable:
Compatible wireless applications: The connector & cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from DC 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes this base suitable and compliant for all the following:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G, 5G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine To Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
This base is heavy enough to hold the antenna straight up even if the surface is not metallic, and therefore is a potential solution in several scenarios:
- Metallic panel cover or door for equipment cabinet
- Desk or table: Wood or metal, Formica etc - does not matter
- Woodwork like shelving, shelves
|Antenna connector||1× Type-N female (magnetic base)
1× RP-SMA male (RF cable end)
|Maximum input power||50 W|
|Frequency range||0 ~ 6 GHz|
|RF cable type||LMR®-200|
|RF cable length||3 m|
|Operating temperature||-40 ° ~ 70 ° C|
|Dimensions||∅ 87 mm|
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.