MCX-male to SMA-male Adapter
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
One end has an MCX connector and the other end has an SMA (male) connector:
- Allows interconnection of devices with SMA female interfaces and MCX jacks: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Gold-plated brass body.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G, WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
MCX connector is compatible with (fits) all devices with an MCX antenna jack.
SMA male connectors: Characteristics
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
- SMA male & female Diameter:
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA female connector is also referred to as a "jack". It has a socket.
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
MCX (micro coaxial) connectors are coaxial RF connectors that have a snap-on interface and a 50 Ohm impedance. They offer broadband capability from DC to 6 GHz. The contact surfaces are gold-plated. They have the same inner contact and insulator dimensions as the SMB connector but are 30% smaller.
- MCX (micro coaxial) connectors are coaxial RF connectors that have a snap-on interface and a 50 Ohm impedance. They offer broadband capability from DC to 6 GHz. The contact surfaces are gold-plated. They have the same inner contact and insulator dimensions as the SMB connector but are 30% smaller.
- MCX is the external antenna port for Apple Airport Extreme Base Station. MCX and the smaller MMCX version are frequently used to connect external antennas to GPS receivers. They are also common on USB DVB-T tuners for computers and laptops, to connect an external antenna to the tuner.
- The outer diameter of the MCX male is approximately 3.6 mm or 0.140 inch. MCX male is also called MCX plug.
ROHS and REACH compliant: Free of lead and other heavy metals (connectors and cable).
Related Products & Information: