BNC male to SMA male Adapter Connector 50 Ohm
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
- Related adapters: Adapters with BNC connectors
- Allows interconnection of devices with SMA female and BNC female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and BNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
BNC: Round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications of antenna connectors and/or antenna cables:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G, WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT & M2M wireless: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH: Free of heavy metals.
BNC cables for Video and Audio are 75 Ohm: See our BNC cables for Video and Audio:
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
All of our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.
Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside
Related Products & Info: