Antenna 900MHz Yagi 13dBi Directional w/ N-female. GSM 824~960MHz
(You save )
- 2.19 LBS
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- 3G / GSM: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon.
- ISM in the 900-960MHz frequency band.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS)
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
|Frequency range||860 ~ 960MHz|
|Gain (dBi)||8 dBi|
|HPBW / Horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / Vertical||14 degrees|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~ +80C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Weight+Packing weight||1.5 Kg|
- The N-female-bulkhead connector has a rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal (IP-66)
- N-type connectors' body is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals-plating alloy for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz. Being rated up to 12.5GHz, makes them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive: Click here for details. Gender refers to the pin inside and not the threads.
- N-Type connector is the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
N materials composition:
- Nickel-Plated Brass Connector Body: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- N-type connectors' body is nickel-plated brass, which is the best plating alloy for corrosion protection in outdoor environments.
- Gender Determination: Gender of N-female is counter-intuitive: Gender refers to the socket inside (as opposed to pin) and not to the threaded exterior of the connector body.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas (most large antennas have an N-female connector).
Write a Review