Antenna 860-960MHz Omni Outdoor Waterproof 2dBi w/ RP-SMA. Lora
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
860-960 MHz 2dBi Dipole Antenna: Suitable for Outdoor: Waterproof rating: IP66
- GSM Antenna (Global System for Mobile Communication): 900-960MHz phone antenna.
- See similar options: Right angle version (not waterproof) and 3dBi versions (not waterproof).
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- LoRa / LoraWAN
- GSM / 3G: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon.
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US), as are all antennas in our Lora / Helium antennas subcategory. Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & accessories for range-extension of Helium miners, including Bobcat miner.
- ISM & GSM Antenna: 900-960MHz phone antenna: 900MHz ISM Band.
- Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900MHz band passes through trees and forests.
- GSM is 3G wireless (Global System for Mobile Communication)
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
|Frequency||860-960 MHz: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon|
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA Plug (SMA reverse polarity)|
|Gain (dBi)||2 dBi|
|Antenna Type||Dipole omni-directional|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Antenna Pages and Products: