Antenna 915MHz OmniDirectional 3dBi w/SMA or RP-SMA. GSM ISM 1/4 Wave
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
860-960 MHz 3dBi Dipole Antenna: Weatherproof for outdoor or indoor use
- 915MHz is the middle of the band range of this antenna
- SMA & RP-SMA Male Connector Options: Connector-Mounted. "Whip" Straight Antenna
- 1/4 Wave Monopole helical coil
Suitable for the following wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860-960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Frequency||860-960 MHz: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon|
|Antenna Connector||SMA-male (aka SMA Plug)|
|Gain (dBi)||3 dBi|
|Antenna Type||Dipole omni-directional|
|Dimensions||Length: 90.2mm Width: 11.8mm|
ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
The version with RP-SMA-male connector has a slightly different form-factor from the SMA version (it has a brass connector body), but the technical specifications are otherwise the same as the version with an SMA-male connector.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types