Antenna 915MHz OmniDirectional 3dBi w/SMA or RP-SMA. GSM ISM 1/4 Wave
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
860-960 MHz 3dBi Dipole Antenna: Weatherproof for outdoor or indoor use
- 915MHz is the middle of the band range of this antenna
- SMA & RP-SMA Male Connector Options: Connector-Mounted. "Whip" Straight Antenna
- 1/4 Wave Monopole helical coil
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Helium: Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US) As are all antennas in our Helium antennas subcategory Helium accessory items directory also includes cables & accessories for range-extension of Helium miners, including Bobcat miner.
- LoRa / LoraWAN: Compatible with Lora & LoraWAN, as are all antenna in our Lora / LoRaWAN antennas subcategory.
- GSM / 3G: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon. GSM is 3G wireless (Global System for Mobile Communication)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900MHz band passes through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
|Frequency||860-960 MHz: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon|
|Antenna Connector||SMA-male (aka SMA Plug)|
|Gain (dBi)||3 dBi|
|Antenna Type||Dipole omni-directional|
|Dimensions||Length: 90.2mm Width: 11.8mm|
The version with RP-SMA-male connector has a slightly different form-factor from the SMA version (it has a brass connector body), but the technical specifications are otherwise the same as the version with an SMA-male connector.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.