Antenna 915MHz OmniDirectional 3dBi w/SMA or RP-SMA. GSM ISM 1/4 Wave
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
860-960 MHz 3dBi Dipole Antenna
Weatherproof for outdoor or indoor use:
- 915MHz is the middle of the band range of this antenna
- SMA & RP-SMA Male Connector Options: Connector-Mounted. "Whip" Straight Antenna
- 1/4 Wave Monopole helical coil
Suitable for the following wireless standards & applications :
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices , as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHzISM Band . Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860-960 MHzfrequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
|Frequency||860-960 MHz: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon|
|Antenna Connector||SMA-male (aka SMA Plug)|
|Gain (dBi)||3 dBi|
|Antenna Type||Dipole omni-directional|
|Dimensions||Length: 90.2mm Width: 11.8mm (3.5 x .50 in)|
ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
The version with RP-SMA-male connector has a slightly different form-factor from the SMA version (it has a brass connector body), but the technical specifications are otherwise the same as the version with an SMA-male connector.
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
TECH SUPPORT & HOW TO SELECT ANTENNAS
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.