Antenna 860-960MHz GSM 2dBi Omni Directional Dipole w/ RP-SMA & SMA right-angle
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
Omni Directional Dipole w/ RP-SMA & SMA Right-Angle
Suitable for the following wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & mounts for range-extension of Helium miners (including Bobcat miner) and LoRaWAN access points.
- LoRa / LoRaWAN
- 900MHzISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860-960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Omni-Directional dipole antenna for the 860-960MHz cellular phone band used for GSM / ISM applications.
- Connector options: SMA and RP-SMA connector options
- Connector options: SMA-male and RP-SMA-male.
- See similar options: Straight version: Waterproof and 3dBi versions (not waterproof). See all GSM Antenna options
|Frequency||860-960 MHz for GSM applications: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon|
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA male (plug): SMA Reverse Polarity (male) OR SMA-male (plug)|
|Gain (dBi)||2 dBi|
|Antenna Type||Dipole Omni-Directional|
|Dimensions||L200 x W13.7 x H13.7mm (7.9 x .54 x .54 inches)|
ROHS & REACH compliant: The entire product is free of heavy metals and compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH (connector and antenna).
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas .
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
TECH SUPPORT & HOW TO SELECT ANTENNAS
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.