Antenna 860-960MHz GSM 2dBi Omni Directional Dipole w/ RP-SMA & SMA right-angle
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
Suitable for the following wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860-960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Omni-Directional dipole antenna for the 860-960MHz cellular phone band used for GSM / ISM applications.
- Connector options: SMA and RP-SMA connector options
- Connector options: SMA-male and RP-SMA-male.
- See similar options: Straight version: Waterproof and 3dBi versions (not waterproof). See all GSM Antenna options
|Frequency||860-960 MHz for GSM applications: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon|
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA male (plug): SMA Reverse Polarity (male) OR SMA-male (plug)|
|Gain (dBi)||2 dBi|
|Antenna Type||Dipole Omni-Directional|
|Dimensions||L200 x W13.7 x H13.7mm|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas.
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types