Antenna 860-960MHz GSM 2dBi Omni Directional Dipole w/ RP-SMA & SMA right-angle
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Helium: Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US) As are all antennas in our Helium antennas subcategory Helium accessory items directory also includes cables & accessories for range-extension of Helium miners, including Bobcat miner.
- LoRa / LoraWAN: Compatible with Lora & LoraWAN, as are all antenna in our Lora / LoRaWAN antennas subcategory.
- GSM / 3G: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon. GSM is 3G wireless (Global System for Mobile Communication)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900MHz band passes through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
- Omni-Directional dipole antenna for the 860-960MHz cellular phone band used for GSM / ISM applications.
- Connector options: SMA and RP-SMA connector options
- Connector options: SMA-male and RP-SMA-male.
- See similar options: Straight version: Waterproof and 3dBi versions (not waterproof). See all GSM Antenna options
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
|Frequency||860-960 MHz for GSM applications: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon|
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA male (plug): SMA Reverse Polarity (male) OR SMA-male (plug)|
|Gain (dBi)||2 dBi|
|Antenna Type||Dipole Omni-Directional|
|Dimensions||L200 x W13.7 x H13.7mm|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types