Antenna 900MHz Omni-Directional 2dBi Outdoor Weatherproof. N-Male
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.25 LBS
Outdoor Weatherproof Antenna: 850~920 MHz Omni-Directional
- Also suitable for indoor use
- For LoRa / LoraWAN, Helium, GSM, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses a frequency in the 850-920MHz band.
- See all 900MHz Antenna options: LoRa, Helium, LoRaWAN, GSM, 3G options
- Lightweight and portable
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices , as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & mounts for range-extension of Helium miners (including Bobcat miner) and LoRaWAN access points.
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band . Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 850 MHz to 920 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR , and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
Mount Options: See our mount options for antennas with an N-connector (Type-N connector)
|Maximum Input Power||5W|
|Connector||N-Type Male. Nickel-plated: max corrosion protection|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 87 mm (.40 x 3.4 in)|
|Weight||33g (1.2 oz)|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to+70℃|
|ROHS 3 & REACH||Antenna and connector are compliant|
N-type male Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- N is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- With our waterproof N-male connector they can be easily mounted to an L-mount (for wall or pole-mounting) or enclosure to give total wireless coverage.
- Mount on our L-mount options by inserting the N-male connector of your cable into the L-mount from the bottom, screwing the antenna and cable together, and securing with the bulkhead, nut and washer on the N-male cable.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
Write a Review