WiFi 6E Antenna Indoor Directional w/ RP-SMA Male
- Not available until mid-2023
- 1.00 LBS
This antenna is planned for future release. If you have interest in a large qty purchase, we can produce it with a 1-month lead time.
WiFi 6E Indoor Antenna:
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength.Screw mount
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- IoT wireless M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Linear polarized, it is suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
- Directional, direct connect antenna tuned to perform on 2.4GHz networks.
Suitable and compliant for all the above applications because of this antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 7.2GHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear.
|Antenna gain||8 dBi|
|Connector||RP-SMA x 2|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s)
Composition of RP-SMA male connectors
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.