U.FL To RP-SMA male Cable / Adapter: 1-inch 2" 3" 4-in 6" 7" 8" 10" 1FT 16" 18" 20" 24"
- 0.03 LBS
Antenna Cable / Adapter: U.FL To RP-SMA male
- One end has a U.FL connector (female, right-angle) and the other end has a RP-SMA male connector.
- The cable-length refers to the length between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Cable type is 1.13
Our UFL to RP-SMA "pigtail" cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
RP-SMA Connector Composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
ROHS and REACH compliant (connectors and cable): Free of heavy metals.