U.FL To RP-SMA male Cable / Adapter: 1-inch 2" 3" 4-in 6" 7" 8" 10" 1FT 16" 18" 20" 24"
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Antenna Cable / Adapter: U.FL To RP-SMA male
- One end has a U.FL connector (female, right-angle) and the other end has a RP-SMA male connector.
- The cable-length refers to the length between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Cable type is 1.13
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of U.FL and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Our UFL to RP-SMA "pigtail" cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
RP-SMA Connector Composition:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
ROHS and REACH compliant (connectors and cable): Free of heavy metals.