U.FL to RP-SMA-female right-angle Cable: 2-inch 3-in 4-in 6-in 8" 10-inch
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Antenna Cable: U.FL To RP-SMA female right-angle with a bulkhead nut and washer.
- One end has a U.FL connector (mates with U.FL-LP-66), and the other end has a RP-SMA female right-angle type connector.
- 6-inch version has an O-ring embedded in the flange.
We also have U.FL To RP-SMA female straight-type, with these length options::
- 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, 5-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch.
- 12 inch, 14-inch, 16-inch, 18-inch & 20-inch cable length options
RP-SMA Female (Right-Angle) Connector Characteristics:
- The length of the RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 14.5mm, which is longer than the typical RP-SMA-female connector. The six-inch version has the typical length of RP-SMA-female (3/8"). For special orders, we can make this cable with a shorter RP-SMA-female connector with the threaded part as 3/8 inches, for other lenths.
- RP-SMA female right-angle connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer, which can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- RP-SMA female diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA-female connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IOT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
- Our U.FL connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Coaxial cable type options for our U.FL cables:
- Default cable type that we use for most of our uFL cables is 1.13mm mini-coaxial cable (Impedance: 50 Ohms): This is a very thin and flexible cable, with a black jacket. When connecting U.FL connector to a jack on a miniPCI card or board, often the tight space requires the use of 1.13mm cable, because it is very thin and flexible (diameter is 1.13mm). This very thin cable is typically needed in tight spaces inside of enclosures, so that the U.FL connector will snap down on the jack without popping off.
RG174 coax is thicker and has lower signal loss (attenuation) than 1.13mm while also being flexible/easily bendable. RG174 is better quality than 1.13mm and has a black jacket. The higher quality of this cable translates into lower loss/better performance. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Note that LMR-100 coax is too thick in diameter to use with U.FL connectors.
1.32mm coax is double-shielded while also very thin (1.32mm diameter).
- 1.37mm coax is another low-loss option.
Compatibility with wireless protocols and applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A.
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Our UFL to RP-SMA "pigtail" cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
ROHS 3 and REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS 3 compliant and free of lead and other heavy metals.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of U.FL and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.