U.FL-male to SMA-male Adapter: U.FL connector snaps for permanent fit
- 0.03 LBS
Adapter for antenna Cable: SMA male to U.FL-male
- See also our U.FL-male to SMA cables.
- One end has a U.FL male connector and the other end has a RP-SMA male straight connector.
Compatibility with wireless protocols and applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from DC 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth boards, and ZigBee radios such as XBee, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL female right-angle type is the most common U.FL connector type found on U.FL cables: 95% of U.FL cables have a U.FL female right-angle connector.
Gender Determination: Micro-connectors such as U.FL have gender that is counter to typical RF terminology for gender, in that "jack" is more typically synonymous with "female:" A U.FL jack on a board (PCB) is the male U.FL, and the connector that mates with the jack is the female.
- Connecting and disconnecting U.FL connectors from the jack can be difficult to do properly without damaging the U.FL connector or jack. We offer a U.FL insertion tool to enable you to connect/insert and remove/disconnect easily, without causing any damage to the cable, connector or jack.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs: U.FL female mates with a female HiRose/U.FL jack, also known as U.FL-LP-66 jack/connector.
- U.FL connector is precision machined and gold-plated brass for low signal loss.
SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
RoHS 3 and REACH compliant: All of our RF adapters and antenna cables are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions for content of lead and other heavy metals and toxins.