U.FL-male to RP-SMA-male Adapter: U.FL connector snaps for permanent fit
- 0.03 LBS
Adapter for antenna Cable: U.FL-male To RP-SMA male
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as BlueTooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IOT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
RP-SMA Connectors Characteristics
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Adapter Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
ROHS 3 and REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS 3 compliant and free of lead and other heavy metals.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and U.FL connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.