U.FL-male to RP-SMA-male Adapter: U.FL connector snaps for permanent fit
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Adapter for antenna Cable: U.FL-male To RP-SMA male
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as BlueTooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IOT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
RP-SMA Connectors Characteristics
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Adapter Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
ROHS 3 and REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS 3 compliant and free of lead and other heavy metals.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and U.FL connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.