TNC-male to N-male Cable: 12-inch, 15-foot Length Options. Double-Shielded Outdoor / Indoor
- In stock
- 0.16 LBS
TNC-male to N-male Cable
ANTENNA CABLE: TNC-male CONNECTOR To N-male: 12 inch cable (30 cm)This cable has a TNC male connector on one end and an N-male connector on the other end.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with N-female and TNC-female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, c oaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of TNC and Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of this antenna cable coax translates into lower loss/better performance. Coax is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm). Impedance is 50 Ohms .
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
Compatibility with wireless standards / applications: Our antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
The N (male) end of this antenna cable is knurled and fits most large antennas: N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas. Our N-type connectors are rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi network applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum. Most large antennas have an N-female connector.
TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector.
- TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- High quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities.
- Gender of TNC and N connectors is counter-intuitive: Click for details.
This antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.