RP-TNC Female To Female Gender-Changer Cable-Coupler Adapter
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
RP-TNC Female To Female Gender-Changer Adapter
This RP-TNC gender changer has a female connector on each end.
- Enables connection of two RP-TNC male connectors: Allows interconnection of devices with RP-TNC male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating for outdoor environments.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- High quality adapter from ISO 9001 facilities.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector. RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- Gender of RP-TNC connectors is counter intuitive: Please observe pictures & note. They are correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads.
- RP-TNC female has threads on outside: Male connector has a pin and female connector has a socket.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
- More details regarding RP-TNC gender determination.
Adapter fits items that have an RP-TNC (male) connector: RP-TNC = Reverse Polarity TNC.