RP-TNC Extension Cable: Male To Female: 3.25FT, 6FT, 10FT, 16FT, 25FT
- In stock
- 0.19 LBS
EXTENSION CABLE: RP-TNC Male To RP-TNC Female Extender Antenna Cable
- The 100-series coaxial cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
- The 200-series coaxial cable type is equivalent to LMR200: It has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-100 and RG58. Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR-200.
- See comparison of attenuation of 100-series and 200-series coax types (signal loss).
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of our cables: It translates into lower loss/better performance.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-TNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
The temperature range for operational use of these cable assemblies are as follows:
- Cables with 100-series coax: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
- Cables with 200-series coax: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
RP-TNC female (right angle) connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- RP=Reverse Polarity. Gender of RP-TNC is counter-intuitive:
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Directory of other RP-TNC cable types
RP-TNC male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-TNC male connector fits the jack on wireless routers, and the RP-TNC female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-TNC male connector: Most wireless antennas with an RP-TNC connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.
COMPATIBILITY: RP-TNC male connector fits older LinkSys & Cisco wireless routers, as well as other items that have a RP-TNC jack/connector.