RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable: 30-inch, 3-FT, 4-FT, 5FT, 8FT
- In stock
- 0.15 LBS
RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable
Antenna cable: RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Male: Both ends have a RP-SMA male connector.
- We carry many other lengths of RP-SMA male to RP-SMA-male cables.
- Rated for outdoor use and suitable for indoor applications.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
We offer two options of thickness of the antenna cable: Both are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Both versions are double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable coax with black jacket. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance. Both versions are suitable and compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, ISM, GSM, LTE, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
- The LMR-100 equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- The LMR-200 equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR200: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
The temperature range for operational use of these cable assemblies are as follows:
- Cables with 100-series coax: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
- Cables with 200-series coax: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
This antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity." The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.