RP-SMA male To RP-SMA female Right-Angle (bkd) Cable: 3-inch, 4-in, 6-in, 8-in, 10-in, 1FT, 14-in, 16-in, 18-in, 20-in, 22-in, 2FT, 26-inch
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
RP-SMA Male To RP-SMA Female Right-Angle Cable
RP-SMA female Right-Angle to RP-SMA male (regular straight type): Double-shielded antenna cable
The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
One end has an RP-SMA-female right-angle type connector with bulkhead mount (nut and washer), and the other end has an RP-SMA-male connector, regular straight type.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR-100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of this antenna cable coax translates into lower loss/better performance. Coax is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
RP-SMA female (right angle) connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The 21-inch version on this page has the longer 14.5mm RP-SMA female.
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our RP-SMA extension cables range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
ROHS 3 and REACH: In compliance for content of lead, other heavy metals and toxic materials that are restricted by RoHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-SMA male connector fits the jack on most WiFi routers, and the RP-SMA female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-SMA male connector: Most WiFi antennas with an RP-SMA connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.