RP-SMA-male To RP-SMA-female Cable: 12FT, Right-angle Connectors
- 0.45 LBS
RPSMA Female Right-Angle to Male (straight) Antenna Cable
- One end has a RP SMA male connector, and the other end has a RP SMA female right-angle connector.
- The female end is an extended-version of RP-SMA-female: 14mm with about 20 threads
- Other lengths of our RP-SMA extension cables from inches to meters.
- Similar cables w/ RP-SMA connectors w/ right-angle & bulkhead nut & washer for the female connector
- Directory of other RP-SMA cable types
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- The cable-type is 200-series, which is equivalent to LMR-200 in quality
- Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter (attenuation) and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
- The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Cable is very flexible/easily bendable coax.
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
RP-SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer for mounting & waterproofing:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure
RP-SMA female and male diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
RP-SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
RP-SMA Connector: Other Characteristics & Details
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
- More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RPSMA extension cables
- RPSMA male to male antenna cables
- SMA Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables Male-Female
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors