RP-SMA-male To RP-SMA-female Right Cable: 12FT, Right-angle Connectors
- In stock
- 0.45 LBS
RPSMA Female Right-Angle to Male (straight) Antenna Cable
- One end has a RP SMA male connector, and the other end has a RP SMA female right-angle connector.
- Other lengths of our RP-SMA extension cables from inches to meters.
- Similar cables w/ RP-SMA connectors w/ right-angle & bulkhead nut & washer for the female connector
- Directory of other RP-SMA cable types
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Options for the RP-SMA female connector: The version with a longer-threaded portion (14.5mm threaded section) includes a bulkhead nut and washer for mounting & waterproofing:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure
RP-SMA female and male diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
RP-SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
RP-SMA Connector: Other Characteristics & Details
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- The cable-type is 200-series, which is equivalent to LMR-200 in quality
- Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter (attenuation) and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
- The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Cable is very flexible/easily bendable coax.
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
The temperature range for operational use of this 200-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
- More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables
- RPSMA extension cables
- RPSMA male to male antenna cables
- SMA Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables Male-Female
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors