N T-connector: 1 N male & 2 N-female Signal Splitter
- In stock
- 0.19 LBS
N T-CONNECTOR: Join two antenna cables to one N connection
This N T-connector has a male connector on a single-connection end, and has two female N connectors: Enables connection of two antenna cables with N (male) connectors. Expand your coverage or reception area by having two antennas instead of one!
- N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas (most large antennas have an N-female connector).
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
The N (male) ends of this adapter are knurled and fits most large antennas. Our N-type connectors are rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated for low signal loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and adapters are from of heavy metals and compliant with RoHS and REACH.
Gender of N connectors is counter-intuitive: Please observe pictures & note that they are correct: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. N male has threads on inside: Male connector has a pin and female connector has a socket.
Related Products Categories: