N-male to N-male Adapter Gender-Changer, Cable Coupler
- In stock
- 0.13 LBS
ADAPTER: N MALE To N MALE
- Allows interconnection of devices with N female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor applications.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
The N (male) ends of this adapter are knurled and fits most large antennas: N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas - especially outdoor antennas. Our N-type connectors are rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum. Most large antennas have an N-female connector.
N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas (most large antennas have an N-female connector). N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated for low signal loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are from of heavy metals and compliant with RoHS and REACH.
Gender of N is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
The gender is referring to the coaxial-cable pins on the inside-not to the threads.
- N female has threads on outside.
- N male has threads on inside.
Related Products Categories: