N Extension Cable: 25-FT, 30-FT, 35-FT. N-male To N-female. Loss Loss
- In stock
- 0.67 LBS
- Related cables: Shorter N-extension cables and N-male to N-male cables of various lengths.
- This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
- See our mounts for antennas with N-female connectors.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with N-female and N-male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
We offer two options of thickness of cable (both are double-shielded for low signal loss: 400 series and 200-series:
- 400-series coaxial cable-type (equivalent to LMR-400) has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than 200-series.
- 200-series coaxial cable-type (equivalent to LMR-200) has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-100 and RG58.
- In both cases of coax types, the cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Double-shielding of both 200-series and 400-series enables low signal loss. Both are flexible/easily bendable (200-series is more flexible/bendable). The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
- Both coax options have a black PVC jacket.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- The N-female-bulkhead connector has a rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal when installing in an enclosure port.
- N is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive: Click here for details.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Our N-type cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.