FAKRA-female to RP-SMA-female Cable: 4-inch Double-Shielded Low Loss
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
FAKRA-female to RP-SMA-female Cable
The cable-length is 10CM and this refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174.
- This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
- The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- Recommended tightest bend radius is 1 inch (28mm).
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including wireless / WiFi networks, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Cellular voice & data, and WiMAX: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- You can use the bulkhead nut & washer to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing the O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm). We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
The length of our standard RP-SMA female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special orders.
RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
FAKRA connectors are embedded within a plastic housing which features multiple color codes for easy identification and unique keying to prevent mis-mating. FAKRA connectors are designed to perform up to 3 GHz and meet the particular mechanical and environmental requirements of the automotive industry. FAKRA connector is based on the FAKRA and USCAR standards.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Suitable for machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
Our SMA to FAKRA cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible, suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.