Combo Antenna 2.4GHz Dual-Band WiFi, Bluetooth: 2 Cables to RP-SMA or SMA
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 10 units
- April 17
A two-cable multiband antenna that provides coverage for two different wireless devices.
- Two antennas in one: Has two internal antennas and two cables / connectors:
- Use for two WiFi connections or WiFi + BlueTooth: Comes with two cables / connectors
- Use for any of the following combinations:
- WiFi 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz + WiFi
- Has two antenna cables to RP-SMA or SMA
- If you need WiFi + LTE or LTEx2: We have options for these:
- For business customers that need to order less than ten samples for testing, please contact Customer Service
Omni-Directional Dual-band MIMO Antenna
- WiFi / Bluetooth antenna has two internal antennas, and has two separate antenna cables for auxiliary (backup); both cables terminate with SMA-male connectors (we can customize connectors for large orders).
- We can customize cable-length for large orders.
- Puck style, permanent mount
- Typically used as vehicle antenna (cars, trucks) but useful and applicable for many applications.
- If mounted on a locked enclosure, it cannot be removed by vandal / thief because the nut for the screw-mount is on the inside.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency band ranges makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- Technology: WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth, ZigBee
- Frequencies: 2.4 - 2.5GHz & 5.1 - 5.9GHz operating frequencies
- Gain: 2dBi at 2.4GHz / 2dBi at 5GHz
- Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees (omni-directional).
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees: The two internal omni-directional antennas receive and send signals from 360 degrees all around.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. These antenna cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- See version of this antenna that is a single LTE antenna without the auxiliary (has one antenna cable).
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.