Combo Antenna 2.4GHz Dual-Band WiFi, Bluetooth: 2 Cables to RP-SMA or SMA
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 10 units
- April 17
Omni-Directional Dual-band MIMO Antenna. A two-cable multiband antenna that provides coverage for two different wireless devices.
- Two antennas in one: Has two internal antennas and two cables / connectors:
- Use for two WiFi connections or WiFi + BlueTooth: Comes with two cables / connectors
- WiFi / Bluetooth antenna has two internal antennas, and has two separate antenna cables for auxiliary (backup); both cables terminate with SMA-male connectors (we can customize connectors for large orders).
- We can customize cable-length for large orders.
- Puck style, permanent mount
- Typically used as vehicle antenna (cars, trucks) but useful and applicable for many applications.
For business customers that need to order less than ten samples for testing, please contact Customer Service
- If mounted on a locked enclosure, it cannot be removed by vandal / thief because the nut for the screw-mount is on the inside.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency band ranges makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees: The two internal omni-directional antennas receive and send signals from 360 degrees all around.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. These antenna cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest continuous bend radius is 1.1 inch (28mm).
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
Mounts directly onto SMA & RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- See version of this antenna that is a single LTE antenna without the auxiliary (has one antenna cable).
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.