Antenna WiFi Dual Band Omni 2dBi Outdoor Weatherproof. N-Male
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
Outdoor Weatherproof Antenna: WiFi Dual-Band - Omni-Directional
- 2400-2485 / 5150-5250 / 5725-5850 MHz
- Also suitable for indoor use
WiFi Dipole Dual Band WiFi Omni antenna. With its 360-degree omni directional capability, it is excellent for use in both low and high elevation areas. It is a convenient and easy to use antenna as it connects directly to the N-female jack of the device.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the WiFi dual-band frequency band ranges, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth and ZigBee. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees: The omni dipole antenna receives and sends signals from 360 degrees all around it. It will also send wireless/WiFi signals low and high enough to reach two levels of the building from a location in or adjacent to the building.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the WiFi Dual Band frequency bands, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
Mount Options: See our mount options for antennas with an N-connector (Type-N connector)
|Frequencies||2400-2485 / 5150-5250 / 5725-5850 MHz|
|Maximum Input Power||5W|
|Connector||N-Type Male. Nickel-plated: max corrosion protection|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 87 mm (.37 x 3.4 in)|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to+70℃|
|ROHS 3 & REACH||Antenna and connector are compliant|
N-type male Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- N is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- With our waterproof N-male connector they can be easily mounted to an L-mount (for wall or pole-mounting) or enclosure to give total wireless coverage.
- Mount on our L-mount options by inserting the N-male connector of your cable into the L-mount from the bottom, screwing the antenna and cable together, and securing with the bulkhead, nut and washer on the N-male cable.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
2400-2485 / 5150-5250 / 5725-5850 MHz 2400-2485 / 5150-5250 / 5725-5850 MHz
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.