Antenna GSM 4G 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz Dipole 2dBi w/RP-SMA or SMA
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
Dual-band / Multi-Band antenna
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US), as are all antennas in our Lora / Helium antennas subcategory. Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & accessories for range-extension of Helium miners , including Bobcat miner.
- LoRa / LoraWAN
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using L3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 902 MHz to 920 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
Broadband design for GSM systems. Global System for Mobile Communication: 900-960MHz phone antenna: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon
|Frequency||850-960MHz and 1800-2100MHz|
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA male or SMA male|
|Antenna Type||Dipole Omni-Directional|
|Dimension||L200 x W13.7 x H13.7mm|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA . Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination .
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector .
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector (s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors :
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content ( ROHS Compliant )
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto SMA & RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge , USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors .
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas .
RELATED PRODUCT PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Product shipped out and arrived quickly. Very reasonable price and the functionality is good. Perfect for a bladeRF project I'm currently working on. Quality product!