Antenna Dual-band Outdoor Omni Fiberglas 2.4GHz 7dBi + 5GHz 9dBi
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
Dual-Band 2.4 and 5.8GHz omni directional swivel antenna (for indoor use) with U.FL connector
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
|Frequency||2.4GHz~2.5GHz 5.1GHz~ 5.9GHz||2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz 5.1GHz ~ 5.9GHz||2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz 5.1GHz ~ 5.9GHz|
|Impedance||50 Ohm||50 Ohm||50 Ohm|
|V.S.W.R||<= 2.0||<= 2.0||<= 2.0|
|Connector||RP-SMA male||N male||N female|
|Material||Fiber Glass||Fiber Glass||Fiber Glass|
|Length (with connector)||260mm | 10.25in||267mm | 12.68in||260mm | 10.25in|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
Related mount options:
- Mount options for antennas with N-connector.
- Mounts & brackets: All mount options.
- Mount Option: Compatible magnetic mount with N-female connector and cable to RP-SMA-male
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors:
Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.