Antenna Dual-band Outdoor Omni Fiberglas 2.4GHz 7dBi + 5GHz 9dBi
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
Antenna Dual-band Outdoor Omni Fiberglas
Dual-Band 2.4 and 5.8GHz omni directional swivel antenna (for indoor use) with U.FL connector
WiFi Dual Band WiFi Omni Swivel antenna with 360-degree beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees: The omni dipole antenna receives and sends signals from 360 degrees all around it.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range , its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
|Frequency||2.4GHz~2.5GHz 5.1GHz~ 5.9GHz||2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz 5.1GHz ~ 5.9GHz||2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz 5.1GHz ~ 5.9GHz|
|Impedance||50 Ohm||50 Ohm||50 Ohm|
|V.S.W.R||<= 2.0||<= 2.0||<= 2.0|
|Connector||RP-SMA male||N male||N female|
|Material||Fiber Glass||Fiber Glass||Fiber Glass|
|Length (with connector)||260mm | 10.25in||267mm | 12.68in||260mm | 10.25in|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
Related mount options:
- Mount options for antennas with N-connector.
- Mounts & brackets: All mount options.
- Mount Option: Compatible magnetic mount with N-female connector and cable to RP-SMA-male
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA . Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination .
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors :
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm) . N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.