Antenna 900MHz 6dBi Fiberglass Omni w/ N-f. LoRa, Helium
- In stock
- 5.00 LBS
860-960 MHz 6dBi Omnidirectional Antenna: Fiberglass Weatherproof - suitable for outdoor use
Three versions of this fiberglass antenna:
- 8 dBi version: This version is better for long-range in more flat terrain without a lot of obstructions / buildings
- 3 dBi version: This version is better for hilly terrain and/or urban area with obstructions / buildings
- The 6 dBi version that is the subject of the page you are on, is mid-way between the two above options
- See all 900MHz Antenna options: LoRa, Helium, LoRaWAN, GSM, 3G options
- 915MHz is the middle of the band range of this antenna
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- Includes U-bolt mounting hardware for pole-mounting: See more detailed photos here
U-bolt set: Inner diameter: 2" Outer diameter: 2 ⅜"
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
|Frequency range||860 ~ 960MHz|
|Gain (dBi)||3 dBi|
|HPBW / Horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / Vertical||14 degrees|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~ +80C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Weight+Packing weight||1.5 Kg|
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.