Antenna 900MHz 8dBi Omni-Directional w/ N-female. Pole-Mount. GSM
- 3.30 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 3 units
860-960 MHz 8dBi Omnidirectional Antenna: Fiberglass Weatherproof - suitable for outdoor use
- See all GSM / 3G / 900MHz Antenna options
- 915MHz is the middle of the band range of this antenna
- The minimum order qty is 3. If you are a business, government or university purchaser, and you want to purchase one or two units for sample / testing: Please contact Customer Service.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- 3G / GSM: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon.
- ISM in the 900-960MHz frequency band.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS)
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
SPECIFICATIONS Frequency range 860 ~ 960MHz Gain (dBi) 8 dBi VSWR <1.9 Impedance 50 Ohm Polarization Liner Vertical HPBW / Horizontal 360 degrees HPBW / Vertical 14 degrees Power handling 50W Connector N Female Survival wind speed 180Km/hr Temperature -40C ~ +80C Humidity 100%@25C Lightning Protection Direct Ground Radom Color Gray-White Radom Material Fiberglass Weight+Packing weight 1.5 Kg Dimensions L1145xW34xH34mm
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N-female is counter-intuitive. Gender is refers to the pins inside and not the threads.
Great product for the money. We use these with our 900MHz systems.