Antenna 900MHz 8dBi Fiberglass w/ N-female. Pole-Mount. LoRa
- In stock
- 4.30 LBS
860-960 MHz 8dBi Omnidirectional Antenna: Fiberglass Weatherproof - suitable for outdoor use
- For LoRa / LoraWAN, Helium, GSM, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses a frequency in the 850-920MHz band.
- See all 900MHz Antenna options: LoRa, Helium, LoRaWAN, GSM, 3G options
- 915MHz is the middle of the band range of this antenna
- Three versions of this fiberglass antenna:
- 3 dBi version: This version is better for hilly terrain and/or urban area with obstructions / buildings
- 6 dBi version: Mid-way between the 3dBi and 8dBi options: i.e., for an area with some hills or buildings / obstructions
- 8 dBi version that is the subject of the page that you are on: This version is better for long-range in more flat terrain without a lot of obstructions / buildings
- Includes U-bolt mounting hardware for pole-mounting: See more detailed photos here
- U-bolt set: Inner diameter: 2" Outer diameter: 2 ⅜"
- Tube / base cylinder: Outer diameter: 1¼"
- We also offer the ubolt set and mounting tube / base for purchase as a separate asscessory item(though it is included with purchase of this antenna)
Rugged and Weatherproof: Fiberglass antenna
Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Marine antenna: This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that use this antenna for marine use, find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
|Frequency range||860 ~ 960MHz|
|Gain (dBi)||8 dBi|
|HPBW / Horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / Vertical||14 degrees|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~ +80C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Weight+Packing weight||1.5 Kg|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Great product for the money. We use these with our 900MHz systems.