Antenna 900MHz 3dBi Fiberglass Omni-Directional w/ N-f. LoRa
- In stock
- 3.30 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 3 units
860-960 MHz 3dBi Omnidirectional Antenna: Fiberglass Weatherproof - suitable for outdoor use
- For LoRa / LoraWAN, Helium, GSM, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses a frequency in the 850-920MHz band.
- See all 900MHz Antenna options: LoRa, Helium, LoRaWAN, GSM, 3G options
- 915MHz is the middle of the band range of this antenna
- Includes U-bolt mounting hardware for pole-mounting: See more detailed photos here
U-bolt set: Inner diameter: 2" Outer diameter: 2 ⅜"
Tube / base cylinder: Outer diameter: 1¼"
- We also offer the ubolt set and mounting tube / base for purchase as a separate asscessory item(though it is included with purchase of this antenna)
Rugged and Weatherproof: Fiberglass antenna
Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoraWAN
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- 3G / GSM: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS)
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
|Frequency range||860 ~ 960MHz|
|Gain (dBi)||3 dBi|
|HPBW / Horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / Vertical||14 degrees|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~ +80C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.