Antenna 5G 3.3 - 3.8GHz 9dBi OmniDirectional; Mounts pole, wall. N-f. Waterproof
- 1.10 LBS
Outdoor 3.3 - 3.8GHz 9dBi Omni-Directional fiberglass antenna w/ N-female connector
- Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
- Marine antenna: This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that us this antenna for marine use, find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Designed for WiMax 3.3MHz - 3.8MHz
- Capable of extending your wireless range of up to 650 m (2,132ft).
- Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- Suitable for outdoor Access Point / Router with N-type connector (such as Ubiquiti BulletM2HP)
- Frequency range: 3.3MHz - 3.8MHz
- Fiberglass antenna
- Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
N-female connector fits items that have an N-male jack/connector.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is refers to the pins inside & not the threads. N-female has threads on outside. Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination
Compatible with Ubiquiti BulletM2HP
Pictured at right: N-female connector
|Frequency range||3300 ~ 3800MHZ|
|Gain (dBi)||9 dBi|
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / vertical||25 degrees|
|Max Power handling||50W|
|Antenna Connector||N FEMALE|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~+ 80C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Dimensions||Length 500mm x W34mm x H34mm|