Antenna 2.4GHz 2dBi Directional Patch Adhesive Mount w/ RP-SMA
- 0.40 LBS
- Oct 15
Flat low-profile patch antenna, with RP-SMA male connector. Includes a strong adhesive pad so that you can easily mount it in the best position / location for minimal obstruction and optimal signal strength.
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength.Adhesive Mount: Supplied with a 3M stong adhesive base strong adhesive, enabling simple installation. This antenna perfect for quick and simple installations onto surface materials such as metal, glass, wood and plastic.
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
- Directional, direct connect antenna tuned to perform on 2.4GHz networks. Linear polarized, it is suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Suitable and compliant for all the above applications because of this antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ~ 2.484GHz / 2400 MHz to 2483.5MHz
- Gain: 2dBi
- Polarization: Linear
- V.S.W.R: <=2.0:1
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: RP-SMA male. We can provide with other connectors, by special order (Minimum qty for special order: 90)
- Cable to Connector: 1.5-meter LMR-100 cable: Double-shielded for low signal loss. Black. Length is customizable for large orders.
- Dimensions: Length: 40mm Width: 33.5mm Thickness: Height: 5.5mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +60 °C
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95%
- Vibration: 10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2 hours
- Mounting method: Adhesive
- Radome material: ABS
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
A2P2 is a slim flat, miniature antenna with a footprint size of 35.5 x 39.9 mm: This antenna will fit discreetly onto most surfaces, whether that is on an enclosure wall or on the side of a wireless router. The adhesive pad eliminates the need to drill holes or apply adhesive substances - simply ‘peel & press’ the antenna into its desired position.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.