Antenna 2.4GHz 2dBi Directional Patch Adhesive Mount w/ RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.40 LBS
- Oct 15
2.4GHz 2dBi Directional Patch Adhesive Mount Antenna
Flat low-profile patch antenna, with RP-SMA male connector & UFL Connector. Includes a strong adhesive pad so that you can easily mount it in the best position / location for minimal obstruction and optimal signal strength.
- A directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength. Adhesive Mount: Supplied with a 3M strong adhesive base strong adhesive, enabling simple installation. This antenna perfect for quick and simple installations onto surface materials such as metal, glass, wood and plastic.
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
- Directional, direct connect antenna tuned to perform on 2.4GHz networks. Linear polarized, it is suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Suitable and compliant for all the above applications because of this antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range , its very low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Frequency:||2.4GHz ~ 2.484GHz / 2400 MHz to 2483.5MHz|
|Cable to Connector:|
|Dimensions:||Length: 40mm Width: 33.5mm Thickness: Height: 5.5mm|
|Operating temperature range:||-40 to +60 °C|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 95%|
|Vibration:||10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2 hours|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector .
U.FL Connectors Characteristics and Details:
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL female right-angle type is the most common U.FL connector type found on U.FL cables: 95% of U.FL cables have a U.FL female right-angle connector.
- U.FL male has a pin and is the connector : Male U.FL is the gender that is the "jack" that is embedded directly on to a circuit board on devices such as Bluetooth boards, and ZigBee radios such as XBee, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector. Hence the male connectors / jacks are very rigid.
- The small size of U.FL connectors has made them an excellent fit in Machine-To-Machine (M2M) and IOT (Internet of Things) wireless applications, since they take up very little space in the cramped cases of small devices, such as Bluetooth beacons.
- Gender Determination : Micro-connectors such as U.FL have gender that is counter to typical RF terminology for gender, in that "jack" is more typically synonymous with "female:" A U.FL jack on a board (PCB) is the male U.FL, and the connector that mates with the jack is the female.
- Connecting and disconnecting U.FL connectors from the jack can be difficult to do properly without damaging the U.FL connector or jack. We offer a U.FL insertion tool to enable you to connect/insert and remove/disconnect easily, without causing any damage to the cable, connector or jack.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching an external antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs): U.FL female mates with a female HiRose/U.FL jack, also known as U.FL-LP-66 jack/connector.
U.FL Connectors' Material composition
- Male has a silver-plated phosphor bronze made shell, and a gold-plated brass made contact.
- Female: The shell and contact of Female U.FL connectors are made of phosphor bronze but are silver, and gold-plated respectively. Female U.FL connectors are the ones used in the termination of antenna cable.
- U.FL connectors are precision machined. The gold-plating enables low signal loss.
A2P2 is a slim flat, miniature antenna with a footprint size of 35.5 x 39.9 mm: This antenna will fit discreetly onto most surfaces, whether that is on an enclosure wall or on the side of a wireless router. The adhesive pad eliminates the need to drill holes or apply adhesive substances - simply ‘peel & press’ the antenna into its desired position.
- Part number AG117N a version of the A2P2 antenna, but without the casing (ABS plastic housing).
- Part # A2P2 is the same as AG117N but with housing / casing (ABS plastic housing).
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.