Antenna 2.4GHz 2dBi Bluetooth WiFi Embedded Patch w/ RP-SMA or SMA
- 0.04 LBS
- Can be used for embedded product design.
- Generally used inside of a casing but can be screw-mounted as-is, in a protected mounting-spot.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
PCB antenna, flat low-profile, with options for RP-SMA female and SMA female connectors. Generally used inside of a casing or enclosure, but can be screw-mounted externally, or mounted with an adhesive such as double-sided foam tape, in a spot where it will not be disturbed. [See also: Version of this antenna inside of an ABS casing with cable to RP-SMA connector].
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength.Screw mount
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Linear polarized, it is suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
- Directional, direct connect antenna tuned to perform on 2.4GHz networks.
Suitable and compliant for all the above applications because of this antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ~ 2.484GHz / 2400 MHz to 2483.5MHz
- Gain: 2dBi
- Polarization: Linear
- V.S.W.R: <=2.0:1
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: RP-SMA female or SMA female (choose above).
- Dimensions of the PCB: Length: 41.8 Width: 29mm Thickness: 1.5mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95%
- Vibration: 10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2 hours
- Mounting method: Screw mount, or use adhesive.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
TECH SUPPORT PAGES